Experienced Seattle-Area Lawyer Seeks Justice for Auto Accident Victims
Seattle trial attorney assists with injury and criminal defense matters in Washington
Once you’ve been injured in an auto accident, the pressure can be overwhelming. On top of the physical harm you’ve suffered, financial and legal issues often make a bad situation worse. Relief is available, however, if you retain the right attorney. At Odama Law, PLLC in Seattle, I am an accomplished litigator who draws on my varied experience to pursue justice for car-crash victims and individuals facing criminal charges. Throughout the Seattle area, my firm provides effective support so that your voice is heard and your rights are respected. Whether you need help obtaining fair compensation for your injuries or a positive result in a criminal defense matter, I am dedicated to achieving your objectives.
Dedicated Washington advocate provides reliable legal support
No matter how tough your situation might seem, my firm will relieve the burden you face by dealing effectively with insurance adjusters, police and prosecutors. You can rely on representation from an attorney who is:
- Established — I have built a strong reputation throughout the King County legal community for my work and commitment to make a positive difference for the people my firm represents. In 2011, I was one of only 54 lawyers nationwide accepted into the prestigious Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College. That experience has been a great influence on my ability to win difficult cases.
- Trustworthy — Clients can rely on my advice and advocacy because I know the court system and the factors that are most important in civil and criminal litigation. Having worked in the legal department of an insurance company, I am able to anticipate the tactics used by insurers against auto accident victims. And from my work as a public defender, I have gained extensive courtroom experience so I am always willing to take a case to trial when that is in my client’s best interests.
- Caring — As an American whose father was born in a Colorado internment camp during World War II, I have always been aware of the human consequences that result from legal decisions. My firm is committed to seeking justice for every client through caring counsel and responsive service.
Starting with a free initial consultation, my firm is here for you at any time of the day or night. In accident and other injury matters, you do not pay attorneys’ fees unless and until you collect a financial recovery.
Reputable King County attorney excels in civil and criminal litigation cases
For more than a decade, I have taken prompt action to assist King County clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Auto accidents — In auto accident cases, I give victims and their families full support as my firm presses to maximize compensation at trial or through a favorable settlement.
- Personal injury — My firm represents clients in a full range of personal injury matters so that they can obtain the relief they deserve and hold negligent parties accountable.
- Criminal defense — As a former public defender, I understand how to challenge prosecutors and questionable evidence in criminal defense
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s carelessness or intentional act, my firm can bring a wrongful death action seeking damages such as final expenses and lost wages.
- Drug crimes — The outcome of drug crime prosecutions can depend heavily on having an advocate who understands how these matters are handled. I will identify flaws in the law enforcement process and drive for an appropriate resolution.
Regardless of the circumstances of your case, I will assert your rights aggressively and handle your legal needs effectively.
Contact an accomplished Washington lawyer for a free initial consultation
Odama Law, PLLC represents clients throughout the Seattle area in auto accident and criminal defense litigation. Please call 206-402-5214 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Seattle.